This post may contain affiliate links which may help us earn money to support the Pursuit of Happiness. If you choose to use them we thank you for the support!
I decided to continue sharing the Twitter activities because its just so exciting to share the results of one’s efforts!
Contents for the Pursuit of Blogging | Twitter | Volume Two | February Stats
At a Glance
February 2017 – Summary
Tweets | 677 | Tweet impressions | 65.2K | Profile visits | 3,132 | Mentions | 128 | New followers | 299
I do with there was a way to have this graph show something other than the 28 day summary.
Tweets : 556 | Tweet impressions : 45.2K | Profile visits : 2,350 | Mentions : 75 | New followers : 231
- SNAP (Social Networks Auto Poster): This plugin has been very helpful for sending out new posts automatically to not only Twitter. We configured the tweet to include a shortened URL from Rebrandly using the domain we purchased from GoDaddy and learned how to use UTM parameters to track website visits from these tweets!
- 70 Visits in February from the auto-posted tweets. Please note, this isn’t all of the traffic from Twitter – just the SNAP Tweets.
- Statusbrew: We use it to send out a direct message in Twitter thanking them for following us and suggesting they come to the website to have a peek. Update* – It is possible that I don’t have this configured correctly, but it hasn’t been very helpful at all. Even though I spent a lot of time customizing the direct messages, I still feel they are a little bit spammy. These will most likely be discontinued.
- NimbleQuotes: Configured with quotes themed with the Pursuit. We just started this in January but don’t feel like the exposure is enough to justify the cost. This will also be discontinued.
- Disclaimer* Lest you think the Twitter account is mainly automated, each morning and evening we are active on twitter itself and have been able to connect with some wonderful people this way. In fact, this was the primary contact source for many of the bloggers in our Days of Happiness Celebrations!
Plans moving forward:
- TPOHappiness had over 3k profile visits but the website again only had half of that in new sessions over the same period. We need to determine how to better drive traffic from our Twitter profile to the website. Hmm…
Okay, so this is the final February 2017 Twitter Summary. We had continued growth from January! Yippee!
- We averaged over 111 Profile visits and over 2.3k tweet impressions each day
- The Top Tweet earned 1.7k Impressions
- The Top Media Tweet earned 1.2k Impressions
Well, that’s it for Twitter so far. What do you think, did we do okay for month two on Twitter? Is that where you found us? Let us know in the comments below.
Don’t have the Twitter mobile app? Download it on the App Store.
P.S. If you would, share us via the buttons below I’m working on some event tracking metrics 😉 – thanks for the continued support!