This post may contain affiliate links which may help us earn money to support the Pursuit of Happiness. If you choose to use them we thank you for the support!
Contents for May 2017 Blog Numbers
- Blog Numbers sharing post – Round Five!
- Interested in our Twitter Stats?
- At a Glance
- The Details
Blog Numbers sharing post – Round Five!
OKAY, SO HERE ARE THE GOOGLE ANALYTIC NUMBERS FOR May 2017.
Sessions : 281 | | This is an 33% decrease from April | Decreased X
Total number of Sessions within the date range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc. All usage data (Screen Views, Events, Ecommerce, etc.) is associated with a session.
Users : 251 | | A 34% decrease from April | Decreased X
Users that have had at least one session within the selected date range. Includes both new and returning users.
Pageviews : 403 | | This is a 38% decrease… | Decreased X
Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Pages / Session : 1.43 | | 7% less – 🙁 | Decreased X
Pages/Session (Average Page Depth) is the average number of pages viewed during a session. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Bounce Rate : 80% | | 2% decrease – 🙂 | Decreased ✔
Bounce Rate is the percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page without interacting with the page).
% New Sessions: 82% | | 1% less| Decreased X
An estimate of the percentage of first time visits.
None, but that is my own fault for not properly preparing for my longer than expected absence.
Top Social Referrer
Twitter again takes the gold!
Introducing: Top Website Referrer
May’s Top Four most Popular Pages with View Count:
Interested in our Twitter Stats?
I decided to continue sharing the Twitter activities because its just so exciting to share the results of one’s efforts!
At a Glance
May 2017 – Summary
Tweets: 435 | Tweet impressions: 94.8K | Profile visits: 1,957 | Mentions: 52 | New followers: 373
I’ve given up on the 28 day summary graph and will just post the numbers from the month! Yay for numbers people!
Tweets: 446 | Tweet impressions: 83.6K | Profile visits: 1,193 | Mentions: 78 | New followers: 76
Tweets: 490 | Tweet impressions: 104K | Profile visits: 6,433 | Mentions: 158 | New followers: 929
Tweets: 677 | Tweet impressions: 65.2K | Profile visits: 3,132 | Mentions: 128 | New followers: 299
Tweets: 556 | Tweet impressions : 45.2K | Profile visits : 2,350 | Mentions : 75 | New followers : 231
- SNAP (Social Networks Auto Poster): This plugin has been very helpful for sending out new posts automatically to not only Twitter. We configured the tweet to include a shortened URL from Rebrandly using the domain we purchased from GoDaddy and learned how to use UTM parameters to track website visits from these tweets.
- Disclaimer* Lest you think the Twitter account is mainly automated, each morning and evening we are active on twitter itself and have been able to connect with some wonderful people this way.
Plans moving forward:
- TPOHappiness had almost 2k profile visits but the website again had significantly less than that in new sessions over the same period. We need to determine how to better drive traffic from our Twitter profile to the website, still. Hmm…
Okay, so this is the final May 2017 Twitter Summary.
- We averaged just under 63 Profile visits and over 3.5k tweet impressions each day
- The Top Tweet earned 1.5k Impressions
Well, that’s it for Twitter so far. What do you think, did we do okay for this month on Twitter? Is that where you found us? Let us know in the comments below.
Don’t have the Twitter mobile app? Download it on the App Store.
P.S. If you would, share us via the buttons below I’m working on some event tracking metrics 😉 – thanks for the continued support!