Contents for July 2017 Blogging Numbers
- Blog Numbers sharing post – Round Seven!
- Interested in our Twitter Stats?
- At a Glance
- The Details
Blog Numbers sharing post – Round Seven!
Numbers, charts, percentages and words…
OKAY, SO HERE ARE THE GOOGLE ANALYTIC NUMBERS FOR JULY 2017.
Sessions : 303 | | This is an 11.81% increase from June | Increased ✔
Total number of Sessions within the date range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc. All usage data (Screen Views, Events, Ecommerce, etc.) is associated with a session.
Users : 263 | | A 5.2% increase from June | Increased✔
Users that have had at least one session within the selected date range. Includes both new and returning users.
Pageviews : 406 | | This is a 18% increase… now its turning around! | Increased✔
Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Pages / Session : 1.34 | | 5.5% more | Increased✔
Pages/Session (Average Page Depth) is the average number of pages viewed during a session. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Bounce Rate : 81% | | 0% change | No Change (that’s a first!)
Bounce Rate is the percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page without interacting with the page).
% New Sessions: 83% | | 3% less | Decreased X
An estimate of the percentage of first time visits.
No significant traffic spikes, but I believe we hit the bottom last month and have only to look up! Exciting times ahead!
Top Social Referrer
Twitter again takes the gold! (and the drummer drums)
Top Traffic Source
Google Organic Search for the 2nd time in a row. The organic search traffic has been increasing each month and doesn’t seem to be slowing down.
July’s Top Four most Popular Pages with View Count:
Interested in our Twitter Stats?
I decided to continue sharing the Twitter activities because its just so exciting to share the results of one’s efforts!
At a Glance
July 2017 – Summary
Tweets: 397 | Tweet impressions: 80.6K | Profile visits: 1,094 | Mentions: 96 | New followers: 448
Tweets: 378 | Tweet impressions: 84.4K | Profile visits: 1,426 | Mentions: 52 | New followers: 226
Tweets: 435 | Tweet impressions: 94.8K | Profile visits: 1,957 | Mentions: 52 | New followers: 373
Tweets: 446 | Tweet impressions: 83.6K | Profile visits: 1,193 | Mentions: 78 | New followers: 76 (ouch)
Tweets: 490 | Tweet impressions: 104K | Profile visits: 6,433 | Mentions: 158 | New followers: 929
Tweets: 677 | Tweet impressions: 65.2K | Profile visits: 3,132 | Mentions: 128 | New followers: 299
Tweets: 556 | Tweet impressions : 45.2K | Profile visits : 2,350 | Mentions : 75 | New followers : 231
- SNAP (Social Networks Auto Poster): This plugin has been very helpful for sending out new posts automatically to not only Twitter. We configured the tweet to include a shortened URL from Rebrandly using the domain we purchased from GoDaddy and learned how to use UTM parameters to track website visits from these tweets.
- Disclaimer* Lest you think the Twitter account is mainly automated, each morning and evening we are active on twitter itself and have been able to connect with some wonderful people this way.
Plans moving forward:
- I’ve resigned that the profile visits are simply going to have more hits than the people coming from Twitter to the website. I’ll probably stop tracking this moving forward.
- The Top Tweet earned 1.4k Impressions
Well, that’s it for Twitter so far. What do you think, did we do okay for this month on Twitter? Is that where you found us? Let us know in the comments below.
Don’t have the Twitter mobile app? Download it on the App Store.
P.S. If you would, share us via the buttons below I’m working on some event tracking metrics 😉 – thanks for the continued support!