Contents for Days of Happiness: Day Three
- Days of Happiness: Day Three
- Day of Happiness Celebrations: Q&A
- Happiness means different things to different people, what does Happiness mean to you?
- Do you believe happiness is an emotion or more of a state of mind?
- Do you consider being happy important to you? Why?
- What do you consider a fundamental barrier to Happiness in your life?
- How important is wealth and money to your own happiness?
- How important is health and wellness to happiness?
- What has been the happiest moment in your life?
- Do you have any specific goals or resolutions for 2017? If so, would your share your top two that directly relate to your own Pursuit of Happiness?
- Do you consider giving to others or charity work an important part of your own Pursuit and why?
- What 2 things have you learned in your own pursuit that you would like to share with others?
- If you could recommend only three websites/books/articles to anyone reading this, what would they be, and why?
- What is your blog/website address and theme (if you want to share) for 2017?
- Need more Happy?
Days of Happiness: Day Three
The 30 days of Happy Thoughts series is inspired by the International Day of Happiness (March 20th, 2017).
Today’s Motivational Video
Life got you down?
Today’s Happy Thought
#MoodBooster–Nanny, play with me, no working!–Baby, just a minute.–hmmm, I will stop you with my cuteness!
Posted by iPanda on Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Today’s big question: Will you do what it takes to accomplish your goals?
National Nutrition Month® Tidbits
Did you know that March is also National Nutrition Month®? Eating healthy is important to your happiness too!
Check out this week’s game here.
Day of Happiness Celebrations: Q&A
Happiness means different things to different people, what does Happiness mean to you?
Happiness means being truly grateful and appreciative for what you have in life.
Do you believe happiness is an emotion or more of a state of mind?
It is a mixture of both but it starts with your state of mind. You mind controls and leads your emotion. You can’t feel happiness if you don’t think and believe it to be true.
Do you consider being happy important to you? Why?
Yes. Being happy is what allows you to experience life to the fullest. If you are happy, your life experiences are enhanced and lead into more happy experiences. It’s an ongoing cycle.
What do you consider a fundamental barrier to Happiness in your life?
A barrier to happiness in my life would be letting the feelings of where I want to be override the feelings of where I am now. If I focus too much on where I am not, or what I don’t have or a goal I have not accomplished yet, it’s easy to feel down. Therefore, I try to focus on where I am and what feels good in the moment.
How important is wealth and money to your own happiness?
Wealth and money is important to happiness to a certain extent. I find comfort and happiness in not having to worry about money. But money in itself does not make me happy. The opportunities money allows me to have contributes to my happiness but money is not the root of my happiness.
How important is health and wellness to happiness?
Health and wellness are extremely important to my happiness. I feel the best when I am in good shape; mentally, physically and emotionally.
What has been the happiest moment in your life?
There hasn’t been just one happiest moment in my life. I am the happiest when I am around my family and friends. Its when I feel most at peace.
I would like to continue to grow readership of my blog www.journeytolaunch.com . That is my main goal as it relates to my business. The more people I can influence and help, the better I feel.
Do you consider giving to others or charity work an important part of your own Pursuit and why?
Yes, giving to other and charity is important to my pursuit and I honestly need to do more of it. It’s something I am going to make more of priority in 2017.
Outside things and material possessions won’t make you happy in the long term. You have to find the deeper meaning and void to what you are trying to fill and start the work from within.
When something makes you happy continue to do it. It’s ok to put your own happiness first. This is especially important for my fellow moms. Often, we get caught up in making everyone else happy that we forget to make ourselves happy.
If you could recommend only three websites/books/articles to anyone reading this, what would they be, and why?
My blog is www.journeytolaunch.com and I help people develop and implement an actionable plan to reach financial freedom. I on the path to retiring from my corporate America job in 6 years or less and want to teach others my simple but successful money management techniques.
Another huge THANK YOU to Jamila from journeytolaunch.com for sharing with us insight into her pursuit!