Contents for Days of Happiness: Day Four
- Days of Happiness: Day Four
- Day of Happiness Celebrations: Q&A
- Happiness means different things to different people, what does Happiness mean to you?
- Do you believe happiness is an emotion or more of a state of mind?
- Do you consider being happy important to you? Why?
- What do you consider a fundamental barrier to Happiness in your life?
- How important is wealth and money to your own happiness?
- How important is health and wellness to happiness?
- What has been the happiest moment in your life?
- Do you have any specific goals or resolutions for 2017? If so, would your share your top two that directly relate to your own Pursuit of Happiness?
- Do you consider giving to others or charity work an important part of your own Pursuit and why?
- What 2 things have you learned in your own pursuit that you would like to share with others?
- If you could recommend only three websites/books/articles to anyone reading this, what would they be, and why?
- What is your blog/website address and theme (if you want to share) for 2017?
- Need more Happy?
Days of Happiness: Day Four
The 30 days of Happy Thoughts series is inspired by the International Day of Happiness (March 20th, 2017).
Today’s Motivational Video
Today’s Big Question: Do you believe in predictions about yourself that do not empower you?
Today’s Happy Thought
National Nutrition Month® Tidbits
Did you know that March is also National Nutrition Month®? Eating healthy is important to your happiness too!
Check out this week’s game here.
Day of Happiness Celebrations: Q&A
Happiness means different things to different people, what does Happiness mean to you?
Being in a positive state of mind and being content with me, as a person.
Do you believe happiness is an emotion or more of a state of mind?
Definitely a state of mind!
Do you consider being happy important to you? Why?
Being happy is very important because it will impact everything you do and everyone around you. Everything is chained together and when you give good vibes, you’ll receive good vibes in return.
What do you consider a fundamental barrier to Happiness in your life?
The quick pace world we’re living in and how much it’s impacting the life or everyone, for the worst, in many cases.
How important is wealth and money to your own happiness?
Wealth for me is a stage where I can do what I enjoy without having to look in to my bank account every time. I don’t need expensive material things to be happy.
How important is health and wellness to happiness?
My health and well-being allows me to create enjoyable moments, great memories and to take care of people around me. That’s why I do what I can, whenever I can to be in shape, both physically and mentally.
What has been the happiest moment in your life?
When I realized that I can make a living from doing what I love.
- Spreading more and more from the knowledge I’ve gathered in the last 10 years and helping others to pursue their dreams.
- Get more involved with community projects
Do you consider giving to others or charity work an important part of your own Pursuit and why?
Doing more charity work is definitely on my mind. I don’t feel like donating money is really the way to help in most cases, but rather to get involved and help a person or the community. Money is good but sometimes humans just need to see that they’re not alone.
- Everything takes time. Being patient with you and others is important.
- From time to time, put yourself in the other person’s shoes and try to see it from their perspective.
If you could recommend only three websites/books/articles to anyone reading this, what would they be, and why?
- Slow Living by Wendy Parkins and Geoffrey Craig (book) – because talk about food and lifestyle in our fast paced world. We need to focus on having a sustainable and pleasurable existence.
- https://www.entrepreneur.com (website) – because I get the news that I’m interested in both work and personal life.
- https://www.vice.com (and their whole network of sites) – because I feel they host articles that are very opinionated and allow guest writers to go all in with their stories.
Recently I’ve started working on www.IncomeDen.net with a purpose of showing people how to start using their knowledge and the internet to make a side-income, and to talk about freelancing from my own experience and perspective.
Thank you IncomeDen.net for sharing your thoughts on Happiness!